Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Council For Exceptional Children







The Council for Exceptional Children is a great source for teachers.  It has articles from different teachers that offer advice.  Here are some of the links from the site that I found most helpful.

This is a great article on how to deal with the logistics of all the paperwork that comes along with special education.  It offers great insight on how to deal with the paperwork in the most efficient manner so that it does not take away too much time from teaching.

This article offers great advice for new teachers.  It address many concerns that new teachers have, and explains the best way to deal with them.  I found this article very helpful and will use it as I enter a school for the first time!

This article is about attracting and retaining quality special education teachers.  It was interesting to find that special education teachers leave the field at double the rate of general education teachers.  I found this article very informative about the struggles that special educators have to deal with.  I think even though I am not going into special education this article is helpful in understanding what the special education teachers I will undoubtably be working with are going through on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment